True love isn’t felt in a heartbeat or in a first glance, love at first sight isn’t really love at all.
In fact, love at first sight is nothing but an infatuation. True love takes time to develop and take shape. You first need to understand that it’s important to take things slow in a relationship if you want to ensure its success. never set a deadline on finding your love. [nag mamadali kaba neng?]
When you first start dating someone or fall for someone at first sight, what you experience isn’t love. [mag lugaw ka muna neng, may itlog din yun charot] you’re just experiencing the first stage of love, a small part in the stages of love known as the infatuation stage.
People frequently fall in love, but how can they know if it’s true love or something less (infatuation o dala lamang ng lamig ng panahon?)
If you’re wondering what characterizes true love, consider these points:
1. No more Dating App, Blind Dates and Set up dates, You’ve stopped wondering if there’s someone better out there for you. If you’ve been searching for your partner for a long time, you know when it’s time to stop looking. [Siya lang sapat na!!!]
2. You always Give and Take. You give to the relationship wholeheartedly, You do things to bring happiness to your partner, without any desire or expectations of getting something back in return from your partner to justify your actions.
3. You know and feel pure happiness. Just watching this special person smile and laugh fills you with intense happiness, even if you’re having a bad day.
4. You don’t feel the need to change the other person. You accept your partner as he or she is, while encouraging growth and development. [tagap mo siya, maging sino man siya]
5. You can be who you truly are in front of him, You don’t feel the need to hide your insecurities and odd habits. When someone loves you for who you truly are, you don’t have to pretend in any way.
6. You get terribly hurt when your lover upsets you, but their actions never anger you. You may get annoyed now but you just can’t stay mad at them for long because staying mad or giving them the silent treatment hurts you more.
7. You are willing sacrifice for their happiness or wellbeing, even if they may never realize it.
8. You can’t ever hurt them. When you’re truly in love with someone, you can’t even imagine hurting them, emotionally or physically. Payback is a strong human instinct, but true love makes you completely selfless.
9. You always try to please your partner and make them feel loved and special.
10. You feel blessed every day. Deep-down gratitude for your lover—and your good fortune at having found each other—continually brightens your life.
True love has to be experienced naturally and wholeheartedly. You can’t fake true love no matter how hard you try.
If it’s not working out, try to ask and understand each other. And if nothing you do can bring happiness back into love, maybe its time say goodby, both of you would be better off dating other people. But at the same time, if both of you are already happy in the relationship, don’t try to change anything about it. Sometimes, selfless and unconditional love takes time to materialize. Remember, you can’t push yourself into the next stage in love unless both of you are ready for it. [Ready kana ba?]
As long as you and your lover are happy and you understand each other, you’re already experiencing the perfect kind of love! #LoveWins